- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College degree preferably any Business / Marketing / Economics and Journalism course.
- Team oriented but with a strong ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Speak fluent English
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to listen intently and retain information
- Enjoy meeting new people through business networking events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess business writing skills
- Ability to negotiate with various parties
- Enjoy staying up to date on industry news and current events
- Be available evenings and weekends as needed
- Licensed Broker is a Plus!
|Job Category||Full Time|