Working closely with the Managing Directors and the Senior Manager for Industrial Services, the role will cover all aspects related to transactions, corporate advisory, and business development, including but shall not be limited to:
- Developing/maintaining relationships with key clients (industrial parks, landlords, tenants, economic zone locators, factory builders, investors);
- Developing/maintaining relationships with city officials and government agencies tasked with oversight over industrial zones;
- Preparing location analyses, property due diligence, and marketing progress reports, as needed;
- Producing clear and articulate information materials such as fact sheets, data packets, information memoranda, or investment prospectuses, as may be required in sale and lease transactions;
- Preparation of transaction documentation (term sheets, lease contracts, deeds of sale, title transfer, clearances, certifications);
- Maintaining databases of industrial property inventory and transactions, mergers and acquisitions in manufacturing, local and global current events, new/amended regulations, and real estate supply and demand;
- Collating property, market, and economic data to be used as variables in financial analysis models;
- Providing analytical support on key projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Real Estate Management, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or Business Management;
- Some working knowledge or work experience in real estate is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and do deep work;
- Willing to travel for meetings, site inspections, and field research;
- Excellent verbal communication skills (ability to listen intently and to comprehend and retain information);
- Excellent business writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and comfortable with working with numbers;
- Has a growth mindset and enjoys learning new things;
- Has a healthy and positive outlook on life;
- Highly ethical and adheres to the highest standards of integrity.
Benefits of joining our firm:
- In-house training in research methodologies, data analysis, and financial modeling;
- In-house training in applications for presentations and for publication (both traditional and web);
- In-house training in advanced MS Excel and in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Merit-based bonuses and external training opportunities.
- TFA is an ethical, compassionate, and outcome-oriented employer run by enlightened management and can offer flexible and accommodating work hours for those enrolled in (or considering) certificate or post-graduate courses or for those responsible for caring for children or infirm family members.
|Job Category||Full Time|