Working closely with the Managing Directors, the role will cover all aspects related to transactions, investment advisory, and business development, including but shall not be limited to:
- Evaluating/shortlisting investment opportunities for investors;
- Developing/maintaining relationships with key clients (landowners, investors, developers, banks);
- Developing/maintaining relationships with city officials and government agencies tasked with oversight over city planning and infrastructure;
- Preparing market analyses, property due diligence, and marketing progress reports, as needed;
- Producing clear and articulate information materials such as fact sheets, data packets, information memoranda, or investment prospectuses, as may be required in transactions;
- Preparation of transaction documentation (deeds of sale, title transfer, clearances, certifications);
- Maintaining databases of major property transactions, mergers and acquisitions, new/amended regulations, and real estate supply and demand;
- Collating property, market, and economic data to be used as variables in investment models;
- Providing analytical support on key projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Real Estate Management, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or Business Management;
- Some working knowledge or work experience in real estate or capital markets;
- Ability to work independently and do deep work;
- Willing to travel for meetings, site inspections, and field research;
- Excellent verbal communication skills (ability to listen intently and to comprehend and retain information);
- Excellent business writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and comfortable with working with numbers;
- Has a growth mindset and enjoys learning new things;
- Has a healthy and positive outlook on life;
- Highly ethical and adheres to the highest standards of integrity.
Benefits of joining our firm:
- In-house training in financial modeling;
- In-house training in applications for presentations and for publication (both traditional and web);
- In-house training in advanced MS Excel and in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Merit-based bonuses and external training opportunities.
- TFA is an ethical, compassionate, and outcome-oriented employer run by enlightened management and can offer flexible and accommodating work hours for those enrolled in (or considering) certificate or post-graduate courses or for those responsible for caring for children or infirm family members.
|Job Category||Full Time|