- Conducting property market surveys and collecting and analyzing research data (primary and secondary data);
- Maintaining databases of real estate supply and demand;
- Maintaining databases of factors that affect real estate supply and demand (infrastructure projects, economic fundamentals, local and global current events (transmitted to clients via a weekly news compilation), corporate mergers and acquisitions, new or amended regulations);
- Producing clear and articulate information materials such as fact sheets, data packets, information memoranda, or investment prospectuses, as may be required in transactions;
- Collating property, market, and economic data to be used as variables in investment models;
- Collating data needed by clients in their due diligence;
- Writing real estate market reports;
- Providing analytical support on key projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Management, Real Estate Management, or Journalism;
- Ability to work independently and do deep work;
- Excellent verbal communication skills (ability to listen intently and to comprehend and retain information);
- Excellent business writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar);
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and comfortable with working with numbers;
- Has a growth mindset and enjoys learning new things;
- Has a healthy and positive outlook on life;
- Highly ethical and adheres to the highest standards of integrity.
Benefits of joining our firm:
- In-house training in research methodologies, data analysis, and financial modeling;
- In-house training in applications for presentations and for publication (both traditional and web);
- In-house training in advanced MS Excel and in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Merit-based bonuses and external training opportunities.
- TFA is an ethical, compassionate, and outcome-oriented employer run by enlightened management and can offer flexible and accommodating work hours for those enrolled in (or considering) certificate or post-graduate courses or for those responsible for caring for children or infirm family members.
|Job Category||Full Time|