Laguna International Industrial Park - Warehouse for Lease

0 m² - Philippines

Description

Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP) has been catering to local and international locators since 1992. Developed by Laguna International Industrial Inc., Samsung Corp. and Solid Corp., LIIP today is a world class industrial estate offering its locators’ the luxury of “work life and beyond”. The estate covers a stretch of 117 hectares, 30% of which is recognized as a special economic zone (PEZA accredited) while the remaining 70% of the estate is classified as a general industry zone.

Being one of the pioneer industrial estates in the country, LIIP offers a complete range of amenities within the vicinity of the park. Available on-site amenities include a centralized water distribution system sourced from a deep well pump with three 75,000-gallon water tanks situated in the park. Also operational in the park is a centralized sewage treatment plant with an underground drainage system. Continuous electricity supply in the park is provided by Meralco with a 50 MVA substation on-site. Telecommunication providers such as Eastern Telecom, PLDT and Digitel are available offering all-fiber connection. A perimeter wall and security guards on duty 24/7 enforce the safety of the locators, while a PNP detachment is also stationed inside. Other amenities on-site are conference rooms with 60 persons max capacity, a commercial center with a laboratory office, offices of the Bureau of Customs, Park administration and Philippine Economic Zone authority are easily accessible by the locators. Recreational amenities are also available in the park, some of the facilities are a children’s park, covered courts for several sports activities.

Strategically located in the province of Laguna, LIIP can be easily accessed via the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) by taking the Mamplasan exit which is only 900 meters away from the estate. Mobilization of goods to major transportation hubs such as the Ninoy Aquino international Airport, Manila South Harbor and Batangas International ports are made more efficient with the park’s accessibility via SLEX where traffic barely builds up. Travel to and from the major Central Business Districts (Manila, Makati, Ortigas, etc.,) and LIIP is cut to less than an hour and will be cut even shorter with the development of the skyway phase 3. LIIP is one of the pioneer industrial parks which paved the way for the enhancement of investment infrastructure in the Philippines.

Basic Details
Listing ID : 1331
Property Type : Industrial
Listing Type : For Lease
Lot Area : 0 m²
Floor Area : 0 m²
Price : PHP0
PEZA : Yes
Address Map
Country : Philippines
Industrial For Lease
  • Listing ID : 1331
  • Lot Area : 0 m²
PHP0
Agent info
Jonathan Martinez
Tan, Frankum & Associates
Unit 403, La O Centre, 1000 A. Arnaiz Ave. Makati City